Arminco production site
Old factory property Arminco is return to 65 years ago, when in this position Plasma sets had been served. Gradually the property, separated and transferred to a large workshop and one of the workshops in 1349, is dedicated to the official name Arminco.
Arminco began their main activity at the currently corner of the place and gradually with the expansion of production, was forced to increase space until gradually, the current space was available.
Arminco is working in an area of about 2000 square meters that briefly includes production space, storage shed, barn, and yard and service unit.
Development design of Arminco was finalized in 1386 and therefore a larger production site was also on the agenda and if necessary, with the move to a new location the activity continue with more widespread.
But due to being strategic location of currently location, in terms of position or status on the one hand, and production on the other hand, the need to switch has not felt and activities continued with the use of current space.
Primary school of Arminco consists of ten employees and worked with primitive tools, but from the starting point and With regard to numerous issues before and during the beginning of the Islamic Revolution trying to localize Activities And feasibility for the expansion of production and the production of many diverse repertoire in their agenda.
Products that has been expired more than 40 years and proudly still working.
Arminco with technical and industrial companies name Armincoon 12/12/1349 was founded according to Article 197 of the Commercial Code in Company Management with limited liability and with a capital of one hundred thousand riyals. The subject of the company's activities are as follows:
Contractors of facilities of metal industrial kitchens, Monitoring the decoration design and construction and producing of Pre-construction Cubicle and heating and cooling appliances.
The initial founders of Arminco were Mr. latific zadorian and salit mahdesi sarkisian, that At the beginning of 1351 with the withdrawal of one of the partners of the company, All its share was transferred to Mr. Sarram. Later in 1353 increased initial capital in the amount of one million rials and five years later another partner outside and the family was Sarram.
The office at the time of establishment was on the streets of Shah Abbas, the current Ghaem magham that was not actually used, then it was moved to the Street shah Reza, Enghelabe eslami, and South Spring Street area and under the name of gallery and shop. Since 1390 with the transfer from the above locations to the local administration as the head office in the area of Hafte-Tir Square its activities continued. Now the necessary steps to participate in science and technology parks, in Tehran, under the name of Office of Research and Technology Arminco, carried out and will be finalized.
The current situation
Now the 46 years old Arminco, by Joint Stock Company type worked and regarding to the formidable production, trade and services is beside the most valuable projects in the country. Also the Company honors is joining a group of knowledge-based companies in the design and production of advanced laboratory equipment. This matter with the approval of expert panel of the President In the second half of 1394 took place.
Current Arminco with outcome of past experience and knowledge and use of the date facilities, was responsible for many projects which not only in Iran it had no other manufacturer, but also in the Middle East was not found. Focusing on quality and competitive prices, new horizons in the export of the goods we created and we will try to continue on the path we have taken additional steps honors for our country.